inBuild boosts revenue for home builders by automating the thousands of invoices they receive for every project. For example, when a subcontractor sends an invoice for work they completed, inBuild checks the cost against the project budget, handles any approvals, pays the bill, and updates Quickbooks.
Skills: Flutter, CSS, React
The Customer Experience Designer is responsible for delivering design solutions to reduce the time it takes customers to reach retention thresholds. This role will be highly influential throughout all product areas and will help in shaping the product/business strategy and growth. It brings an opportunity to scale and shape design practices at a company reaching maximum velocity.
As the founding CX designer on our team, you’ll be partnering closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Support, and Executives to facilitate research initiatives to understand the needs of our customers. This person should have a background in executing the Design Thinking process paired with a strong point of view on delivering innovation and optimal product experiences to successfully bring exceptional software to market.
Who you are:
- You are an experienced software designer who is comfortable having the responsibility of making high-level design decisions.
- Willing to take a bird’s-eye view of the tasks assigned and decide how to proceed in completing various projects.
- A student of customer experience who is interested in learning every day. You can articulate your knowledge and experience to the rest of the team.
- Excited about working in a startup environment, with a small team, where change is taking place at every stage of the business.
- A desire to ensure that the design standards, best practices, and aesthetic requirements are built for the future needs of our customers.
- Passionate about the design and development of cloud-based software.
- A team player who feels comfortable receiving and providing transparent feedback.
- Collaborate with product owners and other business partners to understand and refine business requirements that drive the customer experience.
- Work closely with engineers to create and document the detailed application design.
- Coordinate with all engineers, marketers, and product managers to create integration strategies between teams.
- Perform proofs-of-concept as needed to determine CXR awareness.
- Help define product strategy and execution on the product roadmap.
- Meet with current and prospective customers to fully understand their needs.
- Drive continuous collaboration with product managers and engineers from discovery to delivery.
- Build prototypes as the primary canvas for communicating internal and external ideas.
- 3+ years of relevant UX design or research experience
- Experience working on customer-facing products
- Extensive hands-on experience with Figma
- Ability to rapidly create and iterate new prototypes
- An impressive portfolio that showcases your UX skills
- Hands-on experience creating & maintaining Design Roadmaps.