inBuild boosts revenue for home builders by automating the thousands of invoices they receive for every project. For example, when a subcontractor sends an invoice for work they completed, inBuild checks the cost against the project budget, handles any approvals, pays the bill, and updates Quickbooks.
The account executive is paramount to inBuild’s success during this critical growth phase. This individual will act as the main driver of customer acquisition through the conversion funnel optimization and sales cycle process. You will manage all aspects of the business development process and be the owner of these tactics. You will manage the paid media channels in order to find new audiences and attract new visitors to our site through paid social media, digital channels, CPL partners, and other lead generation programs. You will also maintain best practices in SEO strategy through link building, page structure, and content optimization. The Growth Strategist will work hand-in-hand with the entire team to manage critical business tasks and strategies for the generation of customers.
Who you are:
- You aspire to build something great & will work tirelessly to achieve it.
- You never stop thinking about new ways to acquire customers.
- You enjoy conversion funnel optimization and analytics.
- Sales development is an attribute that comes naturally to you.
- Google Analytics & user data are aspects that you utilize.
- SEM & SEO are of interest to you and you have experience with these.
- A/B testing of customer acquisition tactics is integral to this role.
- Desire to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Willing to work on a commission basis, with limited salary.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Track and record metrics throughout the sales process.
- Meet and exceed financial goals.
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
- Develop, maintain, and execute sales tactics to drive customer acquisition & growth.
- Identify and research potential clients to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Know our customers. Conduct business and customer analysis to support marketing strategy. Lead special projects that test new marketing & creative approaches.
- Collaborate across teams to support enterprise lead generation and gauge the performance of the tactics.
- Contribute ideas to help identify ways to develop our customer evangelists.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree, 0 - 2 years of professional work experience in technology, B2B, Sales, or SaaS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated, and results-oriented.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Google Analytics, and CRM Software (Hubspot).
- Ability to harness financial data to inform decisions.
- Ability to turn quantitative and qualitative data insights into actionable sales recommendations and tactics.
- Track record of success driving outcomes across an organization with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong affinity understanding of target audiences, needs, and sales management processes.