inBuild boosts revenue for home builders by automating the thousands of invoices they receive for every project. For example, when a subcontractor sends an invoice for work they completed, inBuild checks the cost against the project budget, handles any approvals, pays the bill, and updates Quickbooks.
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels. Someone who is dedicated to the craft of developing a powerful marketing engine to increase business success and market share.
Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
Who you are:
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- A student of marketing who is interested in learning every day. You can articulate your knowledge and experience to the rest of the team.
- Excited about working in a startup environment, with a small team, where change is taking place at every stage of the business.
- A desire to ensure that marketing standards, best practices, and aesthetic requirements are built for the future needs of our customers.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Google Adwords).
- A team player who feels comfortable receiving and providing transparent feedback.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Marketing managers are involved in every aspect of marketing, from putting together estimates and budgets for campaigns to submitting them for approval.
- Work closely with engineers to create and document the detailed application design.
- Coordinate with all engineers, marketers, and product managers to create integration strategies between teams.
- Perform proofs-of-concept as needed to determine CXR awareness.
- Help define product strategy and execution on the product roadmap.
- Meet with current and prospective customers to fully understand their needs.
- Drive continuous collaboration with product managers and engineers from discovery to delivery.
- Build prototypes as the primary canvas for communicating internal and external ideas.
- 4+ years of relevant Marketing experience.
- Experience working on customer-facing products.
- Extensive hands-on experience with all Marketing best practices.
- Ability to rapidly create and iterate new Marketing prototypes.
- An impressive portfolio that showcases your Marketing skills.
- Hands-on experience creating & maintaining Marketing Roadmaps.
- To conceive and drive campaigns from start to finish.
- Ability to measure KPIs